Smart WooCommerce Search
Usually, your customers act with a great haste on your online store. They are impatient! Customers know what they want. And, they would search for their desired product in a search box rather than going through your category drop-downs to find the desired product in your store.
YummyWP Instant Ajax WooCommerce Search Plugin lets your store visitors search for their desired product on your website. Integrating this plugin to your WooCommerce store will create a simple search box on your website. It displays the instant search results in response to the query in real-time. The plugin also suggests items from your online shop that match the searching criteria of your customers.
Given this user behavior, ensure that you offer a professional search tool that actually helps your customers navigate through your store. The tool should quickly lead your customers towards the items they’re looking for.
Keep in mind; users spend on an average 15 seconds on any website. So, hurry up!
Powered by the AJAX search for WooCommerce
Smart WooCommerce Search is an Instant Ajax WooCommerce search plugin that lets your customers search any product in your website. Simply enter a relevant keyword, and the plugin will browse all WooCommerce categories one at a time.
Forgot the name of a product? Just start typing a key phrase, and you will get a list of useful suggestions. The more words you enter, the more correct search results you will get. Eventually, you’ll just need to choose the required product from the list of suggestions.
Smart WooCommerce Search by YummyWP works exactly like Google suggest. The only difference is that this tool works only on your WooCommerce site and uses your database.
Unique Things about Smart WooCommerce Search Plugin
- It provides efficient and fast search through your website.
- Easy to use plugin for all WooCommerce websites with any number of items.
- Improves the user search experience for any WordPress website.
- You can easily select required fields for the search in the plugin settings.
Check the plugin Demo
- Customization settings: User-friendly page for customized search settings with lot of options.
- Custom Widget and Shortcode: Shortcode [smart_search id=”1″] and “Smart Search” widget let you place the search box anywhere on your website you want.
- Search by product SKU: The plugin lets you create a search box that provides WooCommerce store search by SKU of the desired product.
- Settings to select fields and post types (product, post, page) to search through: The plugin allows your store visitors to specify particular fields and post types, like page, post or product, to search through.
- Simple integration into default search widgets: You can integrate the YummyWP Smart WooCommerce Search plugin into default search widgets easily.
- Search results with images and prices: Each search result with this plugin features the image of the product and its price.
- Allowed/disallowed product categories: Restrict searching only in predefined product categories or just disable searching in a special categories.
- Exclude “Out of stock” products: Decide whether to display out of stock products in search results or not.
- Search through product Categories: The plugin lets your online shop visitors search products by product categories. It adds usability to your store and improved user experience.
- Search through product Tags: Integrating this plugin with your WooCommerce store enables customers to search products by a single or multiple tags.
- Search in Variations: Improve searching in variable products in one click.
- Fuzzy search: Even if your customers enter fuzzy key queries, this plugin will display the relevant products in search results.
- Translation ready and WPML Compatible: The Smart WooCommerce Search plugin by YummyWP is a WordPress Multilingual Plugin. You can utilize the WPML compatibility and easily translate the plugin with the powerful WPML tool.
- Visual Composer compatible: Are you using a WordPress theme based on a drag-and-drop builder? The Smart WooCommerce Search plugin is compatible with visual composer as well.
- Search Exclude plugin compatible: With this plugin, you can let your customers exclude any page, post or product from the search results by checking off the corresponding checkbox on the post/page edit page.
Do You Want More Features?
All these and many other advanced features are available with the PREMIUM Plugin Version.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WooCommerce store.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and activate the Smart WooCommerce Search plugin.
- Configure the plugin (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=smart-search)
- Place the search plugin shortcode <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[smart_search id=”1″]’); ?> into your template or simply use the built-in widget.
Download plugin for free